Best Waterproof Running Jacket For Women In 2021
Are you currently out in the market looking for the best waterproof running jacket for women? Well if that’s the case, we’ve got you all covered!
In this blog, we’re going to share with you some of the best waterproof running jackets for women that are equally perfect for hikers, ultrarunners, or even fast packers if you are one of them.
We’ve put up an amazing team of experts to review and try each item to make sure we recommend the best and the most reliable waterproof running jacket that will keep you as warm and dry as possible no matter what season it may be.
Although they may be a little quite pricey, you get your money’s worth. Invest in one of these jackets for ultimate performance. We guarantee you that having the right gear will help increase your motivation while on the run, and any bad weather would never disrupt your way!
What Should You Look For When Buying A Waterproof Running Jacket?
Without a doubt, that is an excellent question you must ask yourself even before investing in a waterproof jacket.
We’ve laid down some items you should consider before putting your money out to make sure you make the best purchase. Here are some of the features our team has put together for you:
- Full Waterproof Features: Be careful about buying products that indicate water-repellant or water-resistant. At the end of the day, this doesn’t mean the product is fully waterproof so you need to beware!
- Lightweight: You would hate it if a jacket had to weigh you down, now wouldn’t you? In such a case, it’s best to choose a lightweight jacket to avoid feeling heavy when it starts to soak in water.
- Excellent Breathability: Being the runner that you are, it would be hard to avoid running under the rain, or even in the middle of crazy cold weather. But with a breathable jacket, you wouldn’t have to worry about overheating or feeling moist inside while you’re in the middle of running.
- Form Fitting: Running can be quite difficult most especially with the extra wind resistance coming your way. Not to mention, this is worse when the weather seems wet (or even windy). With that being said, you should choose a running jacket one size down from your original size to prevent you from feeling like a flappy waterproof bag while you’re on the move.
Best Waterproof Running Jacket For Women
One of the best waterproof running jackets you need to check out is Marmot Women’s Precip Eco jacket. This jacket boasts a durable and sturdy design, with a dry-touch finish.
Aside from that, it also comes with light and breathable technology, making it any woman’s favorite jacket when it comes to extreme running.
Here are some of its other features that will make it a worthy choice for your activewear:
- Designed with taped seams to ensure water is kept out when it rains in the middle of your runs
- Structured with stable wood and pit zips which can help you cool down after running without having to remove the jacket
- Adjustable hood rolls
- PFC-free Marmot NanoPro recycled nylon face fabric topped with advanced microporous coating
- Angel-Wing Movement Sleeves for better range of movement
- Strategically placed pack pockets
Aside from all that, the Women’s Marmot Precip Eco Jacket is also sold in a wide variety of color options, making you feel more fashionable and hip while on the run. Without a doubt, this waterproof jacket is highly suitable for extreme sports.
Next on the list, we have this fitting waterproof running jacket from Lululemon. What we love about this Break A Tail Running Jacket is the fact that it’s designed with sealed seams perfect for the crazy weather. No matter the downpour, this jacket’s got you!
This jacket is also designed with side vents to make sure you still feel cool no matter what the weather is. And how could we forget the hidden-phone sleeve integrated into this beauty!
Here are some of the other features you’ll love about this running jacket::
- Watch holes to make it easier for you to do time checks
- Excellent exterior reflectivity
- Hidden phone sleeve zippered in exterior pockets
- Vents found on chest pockets
- Hood cinches for better peripheral visibility
This running jacket is sold for you in a variety of colors, giving you more opportunity to look fun and happy while on the run (instead of just wearing black).
Next up, we have the On Waterproof running jacket from Anorak which, without a doubt, offers various practical features you might also want to reconsider.
To start, this running jacket is created with excellent breathability and airflow. Being integrated with hidden vents in its design, it allows this activewear to have increased airflow no matter what the weather is.
Aside from that, this running jacket is also structured with an inner pocket to make it easier for you to carry your essentials while you’re on the move.
Here are some of the other things you would love about this running jacket:
- The running jacket is designed with 3 layers of membrane making it entirely waterproof and windproof. Despite this strong and premium design, it still maintains its dynamic breathability.
- The elements in this design help transport moisture from the body making it more breathable the more you sweat.
- Structured with advanced waterproof membrane making this running jacket durable and stretchable.
- Offers both looser fit styles and slim fit styles
Without a doubt, this waterproof running jacket should be one of your tough choices.
Without a doubt, choosing the right gear for your runs is a tough decision to make. Not only should you be concerned about the material of your jacket, but also the comfort it offers to ensure you last longer doing extreme sports no matter how crazy the weather is.
But at the end of the day, having the right gear is worth it as it allows you to focus more on what’s important – running on the road with speed and endurance.
So, which one of the choices we presented is your best choice?
If you’re looking for more health and wellness tips, don’t forget to check us out here! Share our link.