5 Best Running Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis in 2021
Did you know that according to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, there are approximately two million people who are affected and being treated for Plantar Fasciitis?
If you didn’t know, Plantar Fasciitis is a common condition which results in the bottom of the foot (under the heel) experiencing pain. This condition is widespread among runners.
While there is no cure for Plantar Fasciitis, the best way to minimize the pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis is by protecting your feet with the RIGHT shoes. And luckily, that’s what we have for you today in this article!
Our team of experts has done comprehensive research and tests, to ensure we recommend the best running shoes for Plantar Fasciitis.
It’s time to run happily with the Brooks Women’s Ghost 13. What’s interesting about these running shoes is the fact that they offer the perfect mix of cushion and ride, making it very comfortable for your foot’s heel.
With its BioMoGo DNA and DNA loft cushioning, you get to experience a great soft texture on your heel, without the shoes sacrificing their responsiveness and durability. As it extends beyond the heel, it offers an easy transition during your landings.
Aside from that, these running shoes also offer a breathable fit as it is engineered with mesh and the 3D Fit Print. Along with its Segmented Crash Pad that is integrated with a system of shock absorbers, we guarantee you’ll experience comfort and cushion with your every stride.
- Rubber sole
- Offers excellent transitions
- Made with neutral support type and high energizing cushioning
- Designed with BioMoGo DNA and DNA loft cushioning
- Made with Segmented Crash Pad (integrated system of shock absorbers) and 3D Fit Print
- Very lightweight
Next up, we have the Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21. What we love about these shoes is the fact that they provide the perfect combination of support and comfort for runners to lessen the pains of Plantar Fasciitis.
With its DNA Loft Crash Pad, it provides a balanced and soft cushioning which is set to adapt to every runner’s stride. It is also designed with Engineered Air Mesh to guarantee a secure fit to users.
And how could we ever forget its modernized fit? As these running shoes are created with a 3D Fit Print, it offers the shoes with a better structure making them ideal for runners who experience adrenaline during runs and workouts.
Lastly, these running shoes are also made with GuideRails to ensure runners are offered with utmost support and comfort on the go while protecting a runner’s most injury-prone body part- the knees.
- Made with synthetic mesh
- Rubber sole
- Offers improved ride, reliable support, and the right amount of stability
- Made with DNA Loft Crash Pad for cushioning and BioMOGo DNA for better strides
- Designed with an engineered mesh with 3D Fit Print
- Offers a GuideRail Holistic Support System
Next in line, we have the ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 22 running shoes, also perfect for those experiencing Plantar Fasciitis.
What’s great about these running shoes is the fact that it helps runners experience a smooth and easy stride, making long runs more comfortable than ever.
The shoe presents a deeper flex, with a lengthier guidance line to prevent any clunkiness while running.
Aside from that, these running shoes use a midsole foam, making these shoes perfect for shock absorption.
- Made with midsole foam
- Excellent cushioning and support
- Made with resilient midsole and heel cushioning for protected long runs
- Rubber sole
- Fabric and synthetic
Joining the list of the best running shoes for Plantar Fasciitis, we also have the Brooks Men’s Transcend 7 Running Shoe.
What’s interesting about these running shoes is that it’s made with a plush interior liner, to guarantee security to your foot while you’re on the go doing unique strides. Its engineered upper mesh and 3D Fit Print technology also enhance the fit of these shoes.
These running shoes are ideal for runners because it has a GuideRail support system, which focuses protection on the knees as these are the most injury-prone areas for runners.
Lastly, these running shoes are made with reconfigured midsole and outsole, offering extreme comfort and softness to the underfoot.
- Made with OrthoLite sock liner to offer premium comfort
- Rubber sole
- Super-soft cushioning
- An innovative support and plush fit
- 3D Fit Print technology
- Designed with GuideRail Support System offering a strategic stretch and secure fit
Last but not least, we have the Women’s GT-2000 from Asics. If you’re out in the market looking for running shoes that are lightweight and offer the perfect combination of comfort and support, these are the running shoes for you!
These running shoes are designed with a one-piece mesh construction to ensure users experience a secure and perfect fit. It also has added support, foot rolls, and even FLYTEFOAM Technology to help reduce the underfoot from experiencing shocks from any impact.
Its Gel Technology cushioning system also allows better foot transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Eva sock liner providing cushioning performance
- Made with guidance line midsole technology for enhanced gait efficiency
- Synthetic sole
- Made with Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology System for reduced shock and impact
- Designed with FlyteFoam Midsole Technology for better bounce and responsiveness
- DuoMax Support System for better stability and position
- Made with Guidance Line Midsole Technology and Guidance Trusstic System Technology for better structure
While experiencing Plantar Fasciitis is inevitable, we should secure the proper gear to help us reduce the pain and hassle it causes.
Secure the RIGHT running shoes for Plantar Fasciitis now and guarantee yourselves a better running performance.
For more health and wellness tips and best products, check us out here.
Follow us on Instagram @askrunners